B2B Buy Now, Pay Later (B2B BNPL) is a type of short-term, interest-free financing that lets business buyers delay payment or spread the cost of a purchase over time, while the seller gets paid straight away.
The “Buy Now, Pay Later” model allows consumers to buy a product immediately but can pay later instead of paying immediately. These payments are usually divided into installments, depending on the agreement before purchasing the product and do not charge interest if users pay on time, helping to reduce financial pressure for buyers.
B2B Buy Now, Pay Later offers a variety of benefits for the sellers who choose to offer it. Many of these – such as higher average order value and better conversion rates – relate to increasing sales and generating more revenue.
Features of BNPL loan products:
- Period: 1 month – 3 months
- Loan amount < = 600 Million VND
- Interest rate: 1,2% – 1,7%/month. (The interest rate depends on the loan period, loan amount, and the risk of the loan, the purchase history of the two companies, the interest rate will be accurate after assessing the financial records of the business party. purchase)
- Appraisal time: 5-7 working days from the date the enterprise submits the complete application.
- No appraisal fees, no escrow, no loan insurance.
Additional documents needed for appraisal:
- Business license
- Sales contract, PO, Purchase Invoice between two business parties
- Bank account statement of the company for the last 3 months of the purchaser (including personal accounts if the business’s revenue is received through personal accounts)
|Condition||– Enterprises registered for business are Limited Liability Company, Joint Stock Company, One Member Company. (Do not accept business households or individuals)
– The enterprise has a purchase and sale contract with the supplier. Legal supplier in the following countries: Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore
– Enterprises have purchase and sale invoices from suppliers that need to be paid.
– Enterprises with PO
– The enterprise has the company’s bank account statement for the last 3 months.
|-Enterprises registered for business are Limited Liability Company, Joint Stock Company, One Member Limited Liability
Company. (Do not accept business households or individuals)
– The enterprise has a purchase and sale contract with the buyer.
– Enterprise registered business in the following countries: Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore
– The enterprise has an invoice issued to the purchaser.
|-Support to ensure business cash flow
– Received goods immediately.
– Increase purchasing ability for suppliers.
– Offsetting the risk is not
|– Increase the number of customers buying.
– Reduce administrative time to collect debts from customers.
– Offsetting credit risk of customers.
– Improve Cash Flow, Get Cash Immediately.