Credit consultant expert
- Research and draft, prepare documents and procedures for customers and internally within the Company (seek opinions from relevant departments, submit to the Board of Directors, Investment Council,…) related to investment banking operations (bond/stock issuance consulting, bond/stock investment, corporate financial consulting,…);
- Perform financial appraisal of customers/partners according to relevant investment banking operations.
- Coordinate with customers to handle all issues related to transactions/contracts being supported or in charge.
- Drafting, preparing documents, contacting, submitting and explaining to competent state management agencies, related to transactions in investment banking operations.
- Research and learn about IB’s products and services and update legal documents related to the products and services IB is providing.
- Education level: University or higher majoring in Finance/Banking/Securities/Economics/Investment, etc.
- Priority is given to candidates with a Securities Practicing Certificate or higher. CFA, CPA, ACCA certificates (not required).
- Have at least 02 years of experience in the field of corporate finance consulting at financial institutions, banks, and securities.
- Age: No age limit
- Update date: September 18, 2023
- Industry: Banking, Securities, Finance / Investment
- Form: Collaborator
- Salary: Competitive
- Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- Level: Expert
- Deadline for submission: September 30, 2023
- Where to receive applications: Email: email@example.com